It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: How to delete a post?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:35 am 

:?: I have started a post but now wish not to enter or submit it. How do I delete it. I'm given two choices; preview or submit. Where is delete?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ZIPPER wrote:
:?: I have started a post but now wish not to enter or submit it. How do I delete it. I'm given two choices; preview or submit. Where is delete?

There are a couple of ways to do this. If you pull up a reply or new posting box, start typing, then change your mind, just click one of the links above the box to take you back to that forum, or the main forum index - or the back button on your browser - this will void your post.

If you've already posted, and want to edit or delete it, you will see several buttons in the top right corner of your message box. If you're logged in you'll see these buttons. One of them is an edit box, and one is an X. If you click the edit box, it will bring up a posting box with your original message in it. You can edit it as you like. Or, you can click the X to completely delete the message. You must be logged in to do this.
LFH

Post subject: How to delet a post
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:36 am 

Hi Leslie,
I must be doing something wrong, but when I look in the upper right hand corner of the message box. I see only "quote" and "edit". When I put the cursor on "edit", it says edit/delete. When I select it, I see only the editing process. What are you supposed to do to delete the note?
Thanks,
K