It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Deer Repellant
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:20 am 

Hi, I've had lots of problems with deer coming in and eating my garden. I've tried many different things with very little success. I have had a couple people tell me about a repellant called deer scram. I was wondering if anyone has tried this or if they can tell me if this stuff works. More info is at the company’s website: www.nomoredeer.com. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:05 pm 

George33-
The people I work with and the customers I talk to have had great success with a product called Liquid Fence. If it works in Texas, it has to work elsewhere. Remember, we have a population of deer larger that the next 3 highest states combined. I ain't bragging, just trying to put some perspective on the subject. You can go to Liquid Fence dot com for more info. I've never heard of the product you mentioned.
Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:12 am 

I've heard good things about Deer Scram too, I just was hoping I could get some more information from other people online. I looked into Liquid Fence but it seems like Deer Scram may be easier to use and will last a bit longer. One month compared to 2 doesn't seem like a big difference but that's 6 times a year I have to reapply with Deer Scram compared to 12. And it also seems that i can just sprinkle deer scram around my garden without having to worry about the plants being burned or spraying each plant, etc. I'm not sure how the deer population over there compares to here, but they're here and quite annoying :).

I will most likely give Deer Scram a try since they have the money back guarantee, I will let everyone know how it worked out. If anyone has any other information about it besides what is on their website, please let me know.

Post subject: George
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:06 am 

If you have already used deer scram before this, then you will know what I am about to tell you. Deer Scram works. I have had more success hands down with this then any other product. It just works, and the money back gaurantee backs up the product. Hope you enjoy your plants.