It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:32 pm 

The 6th Annual Renewable Energy Roundup and Green Living Fair in Fredericksburg is fast approaching. Dates are Sept 25-27. If you are considering the construction or remodeling of an energy efficient, sustainable home in Texas be sure to visit this event. Click on the name above and check out the site for more information.

Hey Tony M, hope to see you again this year. Maybe this year we can have a beer or a bottle of Richard's Rainwater together!

Any one else plan on being there? Maybe we can figure out some way of identifying each other? No funny hats though, maybe just a sticker or pin? :lol:

(I have no financial gain with this post, only interest in spreading the word!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:53 pm 

Hey Stuart-
Good to hear from ya. We're actually going to be in Maine for the MOFGA (maine organic farmers and gardeners) fair. It's the biggest that I know of, 50,000 people or so. Check it out, http://www.mofga.org/
These people have been doing it for 30 years. I hope to learn a lot.
Tony M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:21 pm 

This is a great fair. In terms of the energy crisis that is rapidly approaching us, this fair offers a lot of renewable energy and sustainable living alternatives to consider. There are free lectures every hour and vendors galore to visit.

I'll be there. Stop by and visit my booth and also hear my talk at 4:00 Pm on Saturday.

Post subject: Dates????
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:25 pm 

Okay, so I bought my calendar at the dollar store but surely it can't be THAT wrong. It says that Sept. 25 - 27 is a Sunday through a Tuesday.
So would I be correct in my hunch that the actual dates are the 23rd through 25th? Please tell me yes!
Kathe